Registration has been suspended. Please see our Home Page for more information or contact us at email@example.com
*If you have a piece you feel is appropriate that is not listed please contact us through email in the Contact tab above and the judges will be consulted. Also, high school competitors are welcome to choose repertoire from the collegiate lists.
- Entrants must be currently enrolled in a high school program
- OR have just graduated from a high school program in the spring of 2020.
Round 1- Preliminary Round (Recorded) – 1 piece from the list. (10 minute max.)
Round 2- Semi-Final Round (Live)- 1 piece from the list (May repeat from recorded round).
Round 3- Final Round- 2 Pieces: one from the list and one piece of your choice. (May repeat from round 1 or 2, must perform one piece that was NOT recorded or performed in the semi-final round).
PLEASE NOTE: Upon completing the initial registration form you will be sent an e-mail with a link where you may submit your audio recording through April 10th, 2020. Please do NOT delete this e-mail.
The first round requires the submission of an audio recording to be reviewed by the 2020 Audio Judge. Please make sure that your audio recording is of a high quality.
- All files must be submitted in mp3 format through the website
- Splicing of audio clips in strictly prohibited
- Total size of all files must not exceed 100mb
- Name of file should consist only of letters, numbers, and dashes (please, no international characters)
- Please use the name of the piece followed by the first and last name of the composer when you are naming the files!