Entry fee: $100
Registration: December 1st, 2017- April 6th, 2018
Instrumentation for 2017:
*marimba with marimba, and/or vibraphone*
*If you have a piece you feel is appropriate that is not listed please contact us through email in the Contact tab above and the judges will be consulted. Also, high school competitors are welcome to choose repertoire from the collegiate lists.
- Entrants can be currently enrolled in high school, undergraduate, masters, doctoral, performance certificate programs, OR be no more that 32 years of age.
Round 1- Preliminary Round (Recorded) – 1 piece from the list. (12 minute max.)
Round 2- Semi-Final Round (Live)- 1 piece from the list and 1 piece of your choice. (20 minute max.) (May repeat from recorded round)
Round 3- Final Round (Live) 2 Pieces: one from the list and one piece of your choice. (May repeat from round 1 or 2, must perform one piece that was NOT recorded or performed in the semi-final round).
PLEASE NOTE: Upon completing the initial registration form you will be sent an e-mail with a link where you may submit your audio recording through April 1st, 2018. Please do NOT delete this e-mail.
The first round requires the submission of an audio recording to be reviewed by the 2017 Audio Judge. Please make sure that your audio recording is of a high quality.
- All files must be submitted in mp3 format through the website
- Total size of all files must not exceed 100mb
- Name of file should consist only of letters, numbers, and dashes (please, no international characters)
- Please use the name of the piece followed by the first and last name of the composer when you are naming the files!
Register for the Open Duo Division